Glad to hear they liked your habitat. It sounds like they need a certain amount of a certain kind of weeds and water conditions to be happy.

I also recently bought some PK shrimp from the same seller on ebay. I would recommend him highly. He is working his tail off to keep a supply and is probably losing his mind fighting the USPS and other shippers to keep his PK shrimp alive during the shipping delays. He told me he was about ready to quit as he had a stretch where about 90% of his orders were delayed enough that the shrimp died in transit and he had to replace them all on his dime. My shipment had the same thing happen, USPS decided they would take his money for guaranteed 2 day shipping, then let it sit in a warehouse for a few days down south (they said USPS folks didn't feel like working when the gov't money they got by staying home was a better deal for them). It then got delayed again, then it hit a weekend so it was a 5 or 6 day transit and only a few hardy souls survived the trip (despite excellent packing, insulation and ice packs). I had to wait about a month before the ebayer felt comfortable trying it again. This time he chose Fedex and he shipped on a Tues and it arrived on my doorstep at 1pm on Wednesday, FANTASTIC!! I offered to pay for the 2nd box, certainly was happy to cover his shipping costs but he was a first class ebay seller and would not take my money. USPS would not stand behind their promises.
It was actually hotter in MI than it was in Louisiana during the first shipment which didn't help.
The bonus to shipping in mid-June was that several of the shrimp had just laid eggs en-route in the water or were loaded with eggs so hopefully I got some potential for young shrimp to come along with my order of adults.
The big 'IF' yet is whether they will find enough refuge and like the chemistry in my pond. There are very few weeds for them to hide in.

Water has held a significant bloom for weeks (very low vis) and now I have a big part of the surface with floating swirls of blue/green algae. Some recent fertilizer runoff is probably helping that process. Running the aerator more and adding cold well water to try to limit that.

I tried to encourage the ebay seller to hang in there, he was doing a great service to the folks in range of his shipping!

As Bill C would say, with no aquatic vegetation, why wouldn't the BG algae take off?