I have not checked alk lately, last ck was in the 130's. but it's been awhile. I don't think I can make any adjustment if needed until I get rid of the BPW, it's just to thick. Looks like I have lost all the HSB and a 21" lmb A NICE ONE. That bothers me more. That's the ones I want passing along the genetics. I hope I don't lose any more of those lmb. There are or were some really nice (big) lmb in the pond, I am hoping they are still there. They were already hard to catch so it's not so easy to determine if they are there in the first place. One indication that they were there is the fact that I was short in numbers of 6 to8" cnbg over the past 6 months.

A friend said he was tired of hearing about my dying fish, it's because he cared and not mint to be mean about it. It's true, I am also tired of hearing about it.

So, for all those that want to learn from my mistakes, it's to control your vegetation, control excess nutrients, It's not so easy to do that. and don't put in so many predators that will grow to larger sizes. The pond seemed to be balanced and then it wasn't, The vegetation grew out of control fast. Identify it early and see how aggressive it can be. Get grass carp and Tilapia before that happens. If you are asking yourself, do I need to treat the vegetation, DO IT if you can, don't wait and see. You might need to chemically treat your pond do it in the early spring don't wait. I hope others learn from my mistakes.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy