Ok, I'm at my pond at least twice a day and just this morning I noticed one of my 3 diffusers is just "hard boiling" water to the surface!! All 3 diffusers are near each other in my deepest part of the pond and have been working very well for years. 2 of the diffusers are still working properly and see a nice "spread" of small bubbles at the surface put the 3rd is not. Did a hose maybe become seperated from the diffuser?? I have not been able to go out in the boat to pull it up yet. Will it hurt to let it run like that awhile? All 3 lines have their own seperate shut off valve. Should I shut that one off for now? I have duck decoys tied to rope going down to diffusers. I suppose if I pull that up and there is NO hose hooked up I will have to pull the hose all the way back to shore to repair> It is weighted hose and I don't know how else I would pick it up from the bottom of the pond. Any advise what is going on? Am I close??

Dear Alcohol, We had a deal where you would make me funnier, smarter, and a better dancer... I saw the video... We need to talk.