Frank, I've seen where you have some Bushy Pondweed in your coves and making them not so fishable. Alot of my 3+ acre pond is full if it. Some of it is brownish tan color with a small amount of green strands in it. This area is like it is free floating so to speak and is in the deeper water. Where other areas, it is so thick it looks tanish light brown colored on the very top of it but just under that it is alot of green and the deeper you rake it up the greener it is. I did add a small amount of the Aquathol Super but a very small area close to the pier. I wanted to see what it did before I added it to larger area. After reading this past Pond Boss Magazine I am really happy I did such a small area (a square yard or two area). I am going to wait till this fall when the water cools down before I treat any more. I don't need the headaches as described when treating plants, large blooms after treatments along with bad alge. I wanted to ask you since you had it last summer, what happened to it as it died back in the warmer water? Did it float forever or did it finally sink to bottom? Can anyone here explain what the process is when it dies back, if it ever does?

And Frank, you have been looking or did add grass carp. So in my pond here is what I have seen with them. The first 3 per acre I added were 14" in length and maybe a pound in weight. Added in Oct, last fall. I saw one this week that was at least 30" and in the 6 to 7lb range I am guessing. At that time I had quite a bit of the pondweed but it really took off as a very aggressive plant after last fall into this spring and summer. I add an additional 5 in early June at 12 to 13" and I saw one the other day that must be around 3 lbs maybe 18" long. Bob L. on Face book said they might eat 7 times there weight per day. I sure hope thats right at my place, as they seem to be very fast growing. i just thought i would throw the info out there for you. Or for anyone else that might be interested.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy