Scott, I'm tried and true on Optimal but due to how I was baiting the traps I was adding 2-4lbs a day that would dissolve as the craws tore the socks open so I went to a heavier material and the food stays put (Orscheln brand-cheapo 31%) and after about a good 12-15hr soak the mush in the bag smells like grain alcohol-obviously grain byproduct and not based on fish meal. The amount I was going through was my concern originally. The craws LOVE the Optimal bass food which seems a bit expensive but very effective so 6 one, half dozen the other. Improving water quality is hard to put a price on but darn sure worth a couple of bags of Optimal in any case.

Running total now 279lbs with 24lbs today. Had another KS Game Warden show up today to haul a big Yeti cooler load back east somewhere, darn sure not an issue finding a place to go with them.
Kinda thinking out loud here but have to wonder how long this can go on.?? I can't believe ANY plants made it through the clawed bombardment . Probably require grass carp to control vegetation now after the vicious cycle starts in motion shortly