I can't vouch for the system (or vendor) as I am not familiar with it, but according to the advertised specs...this system is more than adequate for your approximate 1/3 acre pond. You will be pushing about 9-10 psi if you put the diffusers in the deepest part and that would be supplying over 6 CFM of air to the diffusers (about 3 each if they are at the same depth). Assuming the diffusers can handle that amount of air flow...all should be good. Vertex and Matala diffusers are rated at 1 CFM and 1.5 CFM, respectively ( I know they can handle more, but for how long I don't know). You should have enough CFM to add a couple more diffusers if you wanted, but two would do the trick. I would suggest getting rid of the 3/8" line and going with the 5/8" ID line to help with efficiency (pump running costs and excessive wear), OR if you add more diffusers, then use the 5/8" line on those, at least.

You should also consider the costs of adding control valves and a pressure gauge to the system along with the pump housing and cooling fan. EDIT: and you will want a smaller pressure relief valve. Your aeration system should not see more than 15 psi if set up correctly and the supplied 50 psi relief is overkill.

Welcome to the forums 1eyed!

Last edited by Quarter Acre; 07/02/20 07:23 AM.

Fish on!,
Noel