3" natural gas poly line and PVC connections laughed at my many attempts of using pipe dope and then silicone to get the siphon running again. Even with screws. Flexible rubber connectors worked to join discharge and intake extensions. Gorilla Glue and self tapping screws on the stand pipe did the trick today! Of course this is after another failed attempt, forgetting gas for the generator and running out of Gorilla Glue today. The sediment pond should be down to 5" deep by morning. I'll transfer any desirable fish to the main pond tomorrow. There will be dozens of crayfish as well. The BH excluder is in place.
The Titusville Iron Works museum sent me specs on my 1918 Acme 12x12 30hp steam driilling engine pond yard art. They have one, another is running and can be seen on YouTube, another is being restored which makes 4 known to exist. It appears I'm missing a few parts.
[Linked Image from forums.pondboss.com]

Last edited by ShortCut; 06/01/20 09:56 PM.

How are you going to know unless you try!

NW TX 2ac main pond fed from 1100ac watershed going through 2 2+ac sediment ponds. 1st filled 10/2018
900BG, 200RES, 200HBG, 100CC and 23# FHM...."Free" BH, GSF GSH, LMB & ??? 75LMB 3/2020
I subscribe!