Same here with the plants. Trying to save my AmPondweed and spot treat the bushy pondweed. I will be picking up 5 more grass carp from Todd Overton this sat along with some Aquathol super. And I will finally be picking up my Tp order. I have been monitoring my RW's on the lmb, not every lmb caught, sometimes I just look at the lmb and I know pretty quick if were good or not. If anything, I see the small lmb under 15" are at 100% but I would prefer they be in the 120% so I've asked that the smaller fish are removed when fishing. As far as the Hsb, they are feeder hogs but if you slip in a 4" fish bait, unweighted, circle hook and a clear plastic bobber, it won't take long before you are hooked up. So, I'm pretty sure that if any small lmb get close to the hsb they lmb won't live very long. Frank, have you seen your hsb move through an area on the lake thrashing the water like a wall of them moving through? Anything in their area that will fit into their mouth will get eaten. Schooling feeding is something to see.

Last edited by TGW1; 05/28/20 07:35 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy