Originally Posted by RStringer
Bobbss I wasnt around here when you started this project. I read the whole thread this weekend. It took a long time to get to where you are at now. They always say best things comes to those who wait. Looks like you will have an awesome spot to build. How is that coming along? Do you have a dock in the plans? I would want a long dock with a diving board. At 19 feet deep you shouldn't have to worry bout hitting bottom. Anyways congrats on the journey and hope it just keeps getting better.
Rusto, I'm sorry, I just now saw this post. Thanks for reading my thread, and the good wishes! You are right, it took a long time to get here, and I'm still not where I want to be. lol! But I have to say that even if it was to never get better than it is now, I would rather have the pond I have, than no pond at all. House is on hold for now, but I hope it won't be to much longer. I'm thinking that I will at least build a small floating dock to make it easier to get in and out of a boat, and the pond if I swim in it. I have a pool here at the house so not real worried about swimming in it. There is a tree that overhangs it that I always thought would make a good rope swing. I have a real bad knee, so I'd have to put a brace on, and still not sure I could use it. lol! It has been some journey, at least some of it's been fun. lol!

Bob

I Subscribe To Pond Boss