I have used my silt/muck from my pond renovation to lay over areas of the yard that had exposed clay that did not grow grass weel or at all . These areas grow grass better than the good areas from before.

With that said...it all depends on the nutrient content of the silt and if you can find someone who needs better top soils like I did. Too much nutrients and the silt will burn plants just like too much fetrtilizer. Too little nutrients as might happen if your pond rapidly silted in with sand or clay and all you have is good fill dirt. You'll know pretty quick if weeds and grassses take ahold this spring and propser. My muck remnants compares to good top soil that is on the finer side and could use some sand to help it drain. This is really only an issue when I use it for potting tree saplings and the like and then only important when planting trees/plants that perfer well drained soils. Tulip poplars, elms, catalpas, river birch, persimon, coffee bean, mullberry, and chokeberry have all loved the muck, but the harder woods like oak, hickory, and walnut all wanted better drainage. Southern Magnolias really wanted more sand in the mix.

As for a paying customer, they would not want it in the wet form, but seasoned for a time to help it be handled easier.

Fish on!,
Noel