Originally Posted by canyoncreek
You all are lucky to be allowed to go fishing. Our new (and clearly power hungry) MI governor who has not been affectionaly nicknames Gretchen 'Half'-Whit-mer has banned any MI resident from being in any boat with a motor. This is regardless if you are in BY YOURSELF or with others. This has no bearing on social distancing or wearing a mask. I'm locked down with my own family and cannot take the same family members in a boat out in the fresh air. Even the sheriffs are complaining that residents are allowed to get on a ATV or a side by side and enjoy the outdoors but they cannot be in a boat out in the middle of a lake??

I guess they didn't specify what kind of motor so it sounds like trolling motor only might be OK? Canoes, Kayaks, etc apparently are OK? It all makes no sense, but I love seeing the pictures and for those of you who are allowed to still go fishing, please keep the pictures coming!

Something is not quite right with Whitmer. Why are seeds not allowed to be sold??? Sounds asinine to me.

Excerpt from Robert Crais' "The Monkey's Raincoat:"
"She took another microscopic bite of her sandwich, then pushed it away. Maybe she absorbed nutrients from her surroundings."