Yikes I can't either! The forum has a major glitch the past week where pictures uploaded through the attachment manager are giving errors and not loading. It isn't your fault. Some have found a way to put the picture on a 3rd party photo hosting app and then posting a link to that hosting site in their message. I don't recommend that long term as when those photo hosting sites hold your pictures hostage or go out of business an important part of this forum (the picture!) goes away with it. There is a major problem with photobucket hosted images being purposely blurred by photobucket as a way to hold us hostage till we pay them money.

There was a recent software upgrade and the hope was that it would allow onsite links or onsite hosting of pictures that would stay intact for as long as pondboss is around. It doesn't appear that the recent upgrade offers that option. Right now the recent upgrade needs to be downgraded back to what was working before or perhaps someone can find the glitch.

I'm very interested in seeing your mystery fish however and welcome to the forum!