Originally Posted by RStringer
Thts new for the update. I like it also. I wish there was a spot for picture of property. Maybe like the Google image over head.

Yes RS I always thought it would be nice if every member had a "Photo Album" on their profile where pics of their pond would display if someone clicked on their "Photo Album" tab. If people didn't like the idea they could just not put any pictures in their album.

Also it might be a cool feature that when you click on a poster's town and go to the Google Map showing it....that as you zoom out it would show other near-by pond boss forum members. When I clicked on my town...and zoomed out just a tad...I saw the town FireIsHot is in 15 miles away.....it would be cool if the farther you zoomed out it would bring up other members location pin....and if you zoomed all the way out it would show pin locations all across the US and beyond. Again if some don't like that feature, they could just pick a vague location like "USA", "Northern Cali", "Texas" or "Central Iowa" so it wouldn't really show where they are.

Fishing has never been about the fish....