I think what people is missing is this has only began here. The flu has been around for a long time. One problem is nobody seems to really know much about it . I have read where its up to 20 times more contagious than the reg flu. It also has long term effects like 30% loss of lungs capacity. And if everyone would get the flu shot maybe we could get those numbers down as well. My wife didn't believe in them for years. The insurance companys don't want to pay for anything they don't have to. They pay for the flu shot so that right there means something. If it don't help keep there cost down they would not offer to pay for it. Everyone has to chose their own path thou. I want to be around and healthy for my kids and grandkids (on the way). Its kinda like most people don't eat right or get enough activity to maintain a healthy body. Now these are just my opinions.

Last edited by RStringer; 03/20/20 09:20 AM.

The people who say I can't do it can just sit the @^#% down and watch me. Friends call me Rusto I also subscribe to pond boss mag. http://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=504716#Post504716