I am not aware of a standard cold weather siphon system, but here is a link to a spillway-siphon system.
http://www.ponddampiping.com/syphon1.html

My Dam is 3 feet higher than the water level and the frost depth is 18"-24" in my location. So I have the depth needed for my vent to be below the frost line. Most siphon systems have a pipe that extends back to the pond usually above ground for the vent. My modification was to bring the pond water level to the vent all underground. I used a sock pipe and covered it with gravel on the inside slope of the dam and it extends into my pit so the water level in my pit is the same as the pond.

I had a 6" pipe in the bottom for a construction drain that I put a vertical pipe on it with holes drilled in it and covered it with gravel as a filter. On the back side of my dam I have a 6" valve on it so I can drain my pond down when I need to work on it. I also have a smaller pipe with a valve on it that I use to irrigate my garden and berries in the field below my pond. Here is a picture of the valves while I was working on it.