My father was an LS dealership a while ago. He sold a lot of them, they were pretty dependable and quite a few of them were actually the old Ford design. If I remember correctly there was a shake up within the company and the organization kind of fell apart there for my father liquidated his inventory and never renewed as a dealer when they re-emergered. He actually kept one to use around the shop as a yard tractor. We beat the crap out if that thing for years and couldn't kill it. Finally it burned up in a fire back in May.

He replaced it with a Massey that I guess he's happy with though he has had problems with the transmission and electrical system - all within months of buying it brand new.

He was also a Branson dealer for a hot minute too. Shortly after taking them on his shop burned down and in the reorganizing since then he's decided just to stick with lawn & garden. He sold a couple though. They seemed like half decent machines and were owned by the same company as Mahindra. They were practically the same tractor but the Branson was much more affordable.

We have a Kubota B1700 that we use around our pond and that thing is sweet.

Last edited by Uncle Sean; 02/25/20 06:57 PM.