My new pond is completely full and starting to overflow out the pipe in just under a year, although one of the wettest years we've had in a long time, I found the ice to be thick enough to walk on comfortably, so I took a chainsaw and cleared and piled up a bunch of smaller trees and brush along some of the edges where it filled up and flooded them before I could get them cleared, thought I would have more time but the pond filled up fast, 30 ft deep in a small area but pro 5 acres of 25 ft of depth.
Also cut down several trees about 6" in dia about 18" above the water about 20ft from shore to use to fasten my base down on for my wood duck houses, purchased 2 of the pre-made houses that several on here appeared to have luck with and then built two more out of scrap 10" pvc pipe I had laying around. gonna see how they work, wish I had them completed as its still hard enough to go out and install them this morning but don't have the posts and bases welded together yet, and it will probably be too soft after today, will have to install them out of the boat, does anyone know when they need to be out by here in central MO? I know the geese are flying north fast these last few weeks, TIA

All the really good ideas I've ever had came to me while I was milking a cow.