Thanks for all the input guys. How large is you pond 4cornerspuddle? I think I’m in the same boat as you. I stocked thirteen 12-18” Golden’s last January. It was a test run to see how the trout would fair in my pond. It was actually good advice from someone on this forum. I saw a few Golden’s near surface next to ice opening. Kept throwing pellets, and like you, no takers. I waited till ice off (early March) to stock 50# of 10-12” and 25# of 12-15” all rainbows. Fed pellets two days later and to my enjoyment had the surface explode with trout feeding voraciously. The only Golden’s I stocked were the initial 13 from January and all of them showed up to eat pellets when there was no ice. I’m wondering if my aerator is cooling the whole pond like you thought might be happening to you. I found 3 dead blue gill after ice off last winter but no LMB floaters. The BG where large and we don’t keep many so that could easily be normal die off. I have heard of super cooling a pond if the aerator is left in deep water. But maybe my pond is small enough that it is cooling down all of it to a point. The fact that you didn’t catch any through the ice makes me think the stocked trout won’t feed at all for a while. So they won’t wipe out my forage. Good news is that I came home to an ice free pond today. Forecast near 50 next Monday. So maybe I will get lucky and they feed on pellets right away. As you can tell I’m a little obsessed with my pond and fish, so I’ll have no problem keeping you posted on how it goes. I am scheduled to pick up 60# of 10-12” and 65# of 12-18” Friday.