Gentlemen,

Thank you for the support! Things just went from 10 miles an hour to a hundred miles an hour here with possibly selling our property early! I've started to enter the mind frame the same way I did when I wrote my will. Who am I going to give this or that too because I can't take it with me. Lol

I've already left a message for Mike Otto in regards to a pre-purchase inspection. I patiently await his return phone call. Thank you for the advice on runoff. I thought about that the other day, "Where is all the water going to go if it gets too full?". Did some homework on the Forum and learned all about it. Well learn some about it, I'm sure I have much left to learn.

I'm set to order Bob's Pond book and Mike's Water book. I did reach out to another company who builds and manages ponds and lakes last week. They finally got back to me. I will patiently wait for Mike and his services, first. I did realize after Googling Mike that he is not very far at all from the two perspective properties.

Next we're doing homework on water well digging for the home, contractors to run power and such, Barn builders and fence installers. I'm capable of doing the fence, digging Trench and helping out with a barn build. I just told the missus that when we bought this property that was the last time I would personally do any of those items. ;-)

Thank you again for each and every one of your advice and input!

Shawn

Uncle Shawn