I had a very enjoyable spring fishing season in my pond last year, and I am excited to do it again this year. I live in central PA, I have a 1/4 to 1/3 acre pond with LMB, BG, HSB, and a few CC. 10’ deep in deepest spot. I have an aerator running 24/7. It is moved to 2’ depth for winter. I stock FHM every spring, and have seen schools of fry in summer. I have a large population of trap door snails. I am planning to stock about 100 pounds of golden and rainbow trout. Did the same last spring. Sizes from 10-18”. Must remove them before July, temps in pond get in the 80’s in summer. I have used and plan to use a local fish farm. They are great to work with. They allow tank loaning with an aerator that hooks up to your truck battery. My question is about stocking timing and how to feed the trout in February weather. The farm is raising rates March 1st. I planned to pick up about 80# of trout in the smaller sizes Either late this week or next. Guessing 60 to 80 trout in 10-15” range. The aerator keeps Some of the pond ice free. We have had slightly milder temps. So about half the pond is open water. Will the trout I stock now, feed, or need fed? I am sure they will find more comfortable temps below surface. I will buy pellets from farm, which float. Should I try to pellet feed right away? Will they rise to surface In these temps? If there’s even some ice I’d guess surface temp in 30’s. Will they just attack existing forage at lower depths or will they not feed at all? The raceways at the farm stay in the 50’s all year long. I hate to pay higher rates and wait for March warmer weather. Forecast for next week is temps above freezing during day and just below freezing at night. Almost each day.