Thank you all, really appreciated.

@Dave you had a really big boat. I've fished one time on a Nitro Z21 on lake Coghinas (Sardinia) with guide and I'll be there again from march 30th to april 3rd fishing on 2 lakes: Coghinas and Liscia. They are "big" for Italy and have a lot of big bass. That boat is great, but it's too big and too much expensive for me. I think here it will cost around 65/75k euros. The Ranger RT178, with some optional, should be about 30/35k.
Stability is a must 'cause I will use it mostly in lakes with kids.

@FireIsHot great advice! I'll surely subscribe to that forum. It's really full of info on bass boats.
I really don't need a rocket and probably I won't buy a bigger than 60 hp motor. Here big motors are only for tournaments and yes, I don't want my boat looks like a Porsche rolling down the road grin

@Zep I love to fish my pond too, but mine is only 1 acre and I love to fish rivers and lakes too.
I'll spend about 1200 euros next month for a 5 days of fishing on 2 lakes with guide and I know it will be a blast, but I dream of owning a bass boat since I was a kid although this has its pros and cons.

Filippo