Corgi, awesome perch!! quite impressive.
Where abouts are you in MI again? I'm envious that you have ice safe enough to ice fish on. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving dry roads and no snow shoveling, but our ice is pretty slushy with temps barely getting below 30 at night and day times in mid 30s. We hit 50 something on Sunday, a beautiful day in SW GR.

Did your perch come from Stoney Creek? They are great people. I wonder where they get the perch from? I wonder what the genetics are from? I was told my perch came from original Lake Erie stock.

I agree, it would be awesome to see if you can get RES and see if they survive. I stocked about 25 and need fish traps or an underwater camera to see if any survived since I can't catch them. But they are very hard to catch and my kids do the fishing, they use corn and worms and usually target the shiners, goldfish and perch which are more aggressive. They are not fishing slow on the bottom which is what the RES need.

I haven't found a pumpkinseed source. Let me know if stoneycreek can order some, I'm interested. I do know of lakes where they can be caught and not sure how effective it will be to try to move them.

Interesting to hear you had a fish kill? If you have time start a thread and fill us in!