I made a boat trip around the pond yesterday. Water clarity being so clear and I wanted an up close look at things under the water. Not sure what the water temps are but it seems like the lmb and the larger sized cnbg have moved into the deeper water depths in the 9' area of the pond and the same thing going on the deeper side of the under water ridge at 11' depths. Not seeing many of the 9 to 10" sized cnbg. Pond is down about a foot and a half. The few lmb that I saw looked to be fat and maybe in the 3lb to 4 lb range. The hsb were active around the feeders and were aggressive when hand fed the Purina lmb feed. There were some good sized northern feed trained lmb also mixed in around the hsb. They also fed but seemed like they backed off a little and did not feed as aggressive as I have seen in warmer water. But it may have been that some of the lmb I saw around the feeders were Florida strained lmb that are not feed trained. I need to build a few brush highways. With the cedar trees being so green rite now it makes it to where I can pick out some good ones to cut down and transport to the pond.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy