Well the survey was fun, but it was during a cold front blowing through and made it pretty tough. Survey was scheduled for March 30th, so right after spawn. It was about 45 degrees with a 20-25 MPH wind. The day before was 75 sunny and no wind....... Justin did a great job with the boat, but it was still tough conditions. That being said I don't think we shocked up that many of the first stocked Tiger or the feed trained native, but did get a lot of the HSB, 6-13" LMB, CNBG, and RES. The RES was the biggest surprise since I haven't seen one since we released them.

RW on the smaller bass (16) 12-15" were lighter in RW, but again we didn't shock up that many. My catch records, and the e survey showed different RWs. Most my catch records are most in upper 90s to over 100 and survey fish were under 90 with a few 17"+ in the 120s. We only brought up (3) over 17" or over Not sure what that means, but I'm pretty sure that are a good many more in there. I think the fish just went deeper when the front came through.

Plan was to remove as many small bass as possible, and a total of 75 pounds of LMB for my BOW. We caught a lot of small LMB. A lot! We caught over 79 6-10" LMB and all were removed. There were 25#s removed during the e survey.

1.8 acre pond with CNBG, RES, HSB, and LMB
Trophy Hunter feeder.