What I did was set up a 50' seine net in a semicircle around the feeding area. I added weights to the bottom to try to seal the bottom against uneven terrain. You can thread or attach chain, cable, or make your own redimix weights to keep the bottom better hugging the bottom. Then extend the ropes on each end to shore.

I kept one end open with about a 25 foot open water gap but kept the net tied to a fence post in the water at that point.

I hand fed (or your feeder can train them) and soon they found the way around the net to get in the shallows to get to the feed and after a week or two they had no problems using the single entry/exit portal to get to the food.

One day I used a boat to get out to the post where the end of the net was tied extension ropes on and brought them back to shore. Hand fed and when the feeding frenzy was going simply closed the gap by pulling the ropes in to shore to close that small gap. Then with help pulled the 50 foot semicircular net in and got a considerable harvest.

Of course a good harvest might be 100-HBG, maybe you have 2000 to harvest?

I did find some fish would flip over the top of the net so extra floats might help keep that top edge at the top of the water. My goldfish would get a blast of energy and would burrow in the mud and wriggle right under the bottom rope. I don't think the HBG would do either.

Find an unsuspecting friend who thinks HBG are a good idea in his/her pond and donate them or have a good fish fry!