Wow! Thank you for the detailed analysis, you've been incredibly helpful many times already in my short 6-month time on this forum!

You're absolutely right that I want to be sized higher than needed. Even if the turnover time was sufficient, I'd rather my system be running at 50-80% capacity than scraping by at 95%.

Seems like I might save some $$ with the GAST 0523 too, which I've seen recommended in several places on here. The plug-and-play nature of the Vertex system was appealing because I've got way too many projects going on at home. But the costs of the projects are escalating, so this might work out for the best.

Looking at the GAST website, there appear to be multiple single phase 115V model 0523 variations (https://gastmfg.com/products/compressors-and-pumps/rotary-vanes-motor-mounted/0523). Having this model yourself, do you have any input on which variation would be most suitable?

Once I choose one, I am thinking I will then need 3x (XL1?) diffuser stations, 1" PVC and weighted tubing as needed, a one-in-three-out valve manifold, and 3 pressure gauges to put on each manifold outlet. Maybe a 4th gauge to put at the pump output? What other wiring would I need? I've got a dedicated 120V circuit outside for this.

Kris