Bob,
I'm listening to an old facebook live video that you did this spring. In this segment you mentioned the presentation and article you wrote about the history of pond/lake management. You said that it wasn't worth writing a book about this as no one would read it. Yet I think many of us would like to read it.

I found your article on the Lake Professional society web page. On the same page was a group of other fantastic sounding articles written by Greg Grimes, Matt Rayl, Mike Otto and others. All the articles are password 'locked'

I'd love to read your article, can you grab that PDF and post a link somewhere on this site? Or better yet would the other authors of the articles on that page mind if last year's information was made public for all of us to read and enjoy by giving us the password?

Here is the link:

http://lakeprofessionals.org/2019-summit-presentations/

Finally, will you be at this organization's 2020 summit coming up in January, 2020 in Florida? I bet many on this forum would love to go but maybe the general public is not invited to this society meeting?

Last edited by canyoncreek; 11/23/19 07:55 PM.