Originally Posted By: Bill Cody
...The editor thinks more than 2000 words causes the average reader to get bored and lose interest in the topic.

I have been an avid reader my entire life and still read 4 or 5 novels a month (more than 2000 words each). IMHO if the reader loses interest after 2000 words then either the topic is lacking sufficient content that is of interest to the reader or the author has failed to make the subject interesting. These are not problems I've found with PBM articles.

I think Brian's experience with solar would be a great series of articles but I also think there are other members that could chip in with their experience to really make the series outstanding! Maybe send a shout out to members for inputs?

Good time to suggest another series? Snipe has extensive knowledge about WE; from propagating newbies to stocking to harvesting to....I would really enjoy learning and reading about his experiences.

Wouldn't it be a nice addition to PBM to add a section titled something like "Readers choice" in each issue dedicated to topics the readers request?

Last edited by Bill D.; 11/22/19 06:56 AM. Reason: clarification

[Linked Image]
Be Brave Enough to Suck at Something New!