Okay, Team Pond Boss forum, I've read and re-read all these comments. Part of our improvement of Pond Boss magazine is how it looks and is laid out.
But, I also think we need to freshen some of the content.

Here's where I need your help. One overwhelming suggestion is to document small pond DIY stuff. I need input, ideas and photos. Do that now.

I like Al Allison's idea about Gadgets and Thingamabobs. Need input from all of you with your gadgets and thingamabobs. I travel quite a bit, but not many people get as creative as Al does. Send me some stuff!

Another suggestion that makes good sense is to write about what NOT to do. Again, I need your input. Send ideas, mistakes, etc to me...with photos.

Also, I've found a reasonably-price cartoonist who's sent a few good cartoons that fit us. Look for one in the Jan-Feb issue.

I'm also thinking about product reviews. I'm a bit skittish about that. Which aeration company do I choose? Which product of theirs? You can't imagine the pushback from the companies that don't get chosen. Same with feeders and a number of other products. Not too interested in that topic.

Here's your chance to put some of your best ideas to work. Send your specific ideas, along with an explanation or a story, with photos, to boblusk@outlook.com. I'm happy to edit your story or take your idea and run with it as long as there's a reliable source for the information beyond the idea.

Let's do this! Send stuff now. I'm working on the Jan-Feb issue.

Teach a man to grow fish...
He can teach to catch fish...