Wow, awesome! I am glad my post has stimulated a healthy conversation.

We met the neighbors this weekend that purchased the house recently with a 3 acre pond that I envy, they welcomed us over to fish! They have zero pond knowledge yet, apart from they are pretty and hold water.

I can't wait to turn them on to Pond Boss. It seemed a little forward to jump right in with too much enthusiasm.

An interesting thing my son said looking over my shoulder is how old-school this site looks. I commented back that his generation doesn't even know how to use a bulletin board. They simply don't use them! It is all immediate gratification apps, real-time or YouTube. He agrees.

I asked him how would he look up his discussions later, or if he needed an answer and the expert wasn't available right away. No clue. Ugh. I need to work with him.

I am looking forward to the possibility of an upgrade on the forums, and will certainly donate when our situation gets better, which is very soon! My wife is in the process of getting hired at the VA, but it takes a ton of time and paperwork before she starts. The coffers are spitting up moths, and frankly it is a bit stressful going into winter low on funds. She cannot collect unemployment once the offer is accepted, and it has already been 6 weeks.