Thank you all for the replies.

@Jludwig - Automated feeders would be great, and I've started pricing them. I am not too familiar with them and if they need electricity to run, I'm not sure if the manager over there would be willing to accommodate for it (he doesn't show much interest in investing in his pond/lake and is happy with the tiny fish it holds).

@Freg - Yes, there is some structure here. There's a relatively large pier/dock, a few submerged trees, the dam and the northern part of the pond is covered in lily pads. That particular area is only 1 or 2 feet deep however. Electro-fishing isn't really an option at this point but I would be interested in adding to the forage base. As far as hand-feeding goes, yes, it's a daunting task lol. I guess we were thinking we'd go there a couple times a week and chuck out handfuls of food. Not exactly efficient but I think it would help a little bit. Also, I guess my train of thought was that adding a larger predator (such as a few decent size blue catfish) would help get rid of the smaller fish (CC, BG and LMB), and get fat on them to boot wink

@jpsdad - It is a 16 acre BOW but in all reality, I feel like most of the fish gravitate toward the end with the dam. Its deeper, has more structure and aeration from the fountain. At least a third of the lake is very shallow (1-2') and probably doesn't hold many fish. And yes, we're harvesting the tiny ones, chopping them up into bite size chunks and throwing them back in. I bet we could easily catch 100 of them each on a good weekend. It does seem like a drop in the bucket, but it feels like we're doing something positive (and it's fun).

@Bill D. - For the most part, all the BG I've seen are small. You will occasionally get a bigger one if you fish in the deeper part of the pond but all the ones that you can see along the shoreline are maybe 4-6" in length? I'd have to actually catch a few and measure them to give you more of an idea. In short, I haven't caught one that I would even deem to be eating size.

"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice." - Donny Miller