Originally Posted By: highflyer
All,

These discussions are the reason I would like this forum to host all of the pictures I post here. I believe the ability exists, and I know the pictures I post here will remain here.

I would love to know if Bob and Mike have any plans to upgrade the site. Add a secure connection (TLS), and the ability to host all of the posted pictures. Just to name a few upgrades that are available.

I agree that would be great Brian! Unfortunately, I don't think that will happen as I recall several posts in the past from Sunil stating that the forum is a big money loser for Bob and Mike. I would expect it is more likely the forum just goes away. I could be wrong as they may consider the forum as a valuable marketing tool to get new subscribers to the magazine. I don't mean to be a doomsayer. It just seems to me, if the forum is important to them, we would see Bob and Mike participating more.

...just my 1 cent

P.S. ...and yes, I donate every year to the forum. I still think that button should say "invest" instead of "donate." I have saved a lot of coins as a result of the advice from the forum!...what the heck, I think I will click that button for a second time this year!

Last edited by Bill D.; 10/27/19 08:44 PM. Reason: clarification

[Linked Image]
Be Brave Enough to Suck at Something New!