My water is clear for the first time since it's beginning coming up on 5 yrs this November. Sam (the younger Golden Retriever) and Charlie the little toy Poodle/Maltese who is now 8 yrs old and who the family lap dog made a trip around the pond yesterday. We stopped by the feeder that throws into 10 foot of water. I watched some dozen or so lmb that all ranged in the 4 to 5 lb size swim along the bottom of the pond in the 4 to 5' water depths. For me, it was something to see. As I watched I saw a nice size school of 5" TFS swim by along with some nice sized cnbg that was hanging out in the area. I threw out some of the Purina LM feed, a few chunks at a time and watched these nice sized lmb come up and feed pretty aggressively. As I did this slowly, a few chunks at a time, I saw some 5 lb HSB move into the picture. They also feed pretty aggressively. The whole picture was something to see. As we made our way around the pond to the pier. We all set there and began our hand feeding the lmb feed. And again the show was on. These lmb and hsb were a little smaller for the most part but still nice sized. There were a lot of 4" cnbg hanging out along with some larger sized ones. And another school of TFS showed up but these were in the 3" sized. While watching all of this a school of some dozen or so HSB came in like a line in the sand. Busting the feed and busting the TFS school. So aggressive and moving so fast I was not able to tell what sized fish these were.
It was good to see all of this at the pond. It was a good time relaxing and spending some time with the fish and the dogs. And I didn't do any fishing. I'm not sure I want all this clear water but is nice to see what down there in the pond.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy