I just don't think the reduced forum activity is due to the handful of members who have been asked to leave, or left on their own due to not liking how conflicts between posters, or moderators and members (myself very much included) were handled.

But just so everyone clearly understands, all decisions to ask a member to leave were, and have always been, Lusk's decision. I want to say that Bob has asked less than (7) members to ever leave in the sixteen years I've been here. As moderators, of course, we had input.

We probably do need to upgrade things around here to keep up with 'forum' technology, regardless of our opinions on why there may be reduced traffic. That costs money to Pond Boss.

If you love the place so much, can't you financially support it? Some people donate only $5.00. We even had one person who gave $1.00. I easily noted many of the members with opinions on this thread have not given any support. Why not???

Also, subscribe to the magazine.

Excerpt from Robert Crais' "The Monkey's Raincoat:"
"She took another microscopic bite of her sandwich, then pushed it away. Maybe she absorbed nutrients from her surroundings."