Originally Posted By: snrub
I have to admit, I have not been on PBF as much lately. And yes, it is because of Youtube. I have been researching diets for about 9 months now.

Wow, and all this time I thought I needed to get in shape by not being in front of YouTube!

That is very awesome news on your health! It is very rare that people will make the adjustments in their lifestyle to improve health to that degree. You will simply get a raise by not needing to spend all that money on healthcare. All the rest is a bonus! It gets pretty hard to not let yourself go the older you get too, it is easier to chill after work than go for a hike in the dark.

In my case on the Soilfloc, we spent the money I had set aside for it on a trip to Disney a few years ago. What a money pit! I got talked into using it, under the condition we will do it when my wife goes back to work full-time when my son was old enough to be home alone. It has taken a LOT longer than expected, and a lost decent part-time job to set us back a fair amount.

Honestly I would rather spend some money and get the driveway paved. It is my nemesis! We have been getting a lot more heavy rain events in the past few years, and it has been hell trying to keep up on the washouts. However, there are a lot of other projects that need doing first that my wife deems more important. Like painting our hallway which I refuse to do myself. Probably more nooks and crannies than a Roman cathedral.

A small farm tractor may magically appear if the pavement doesn't occur. ;-)