Originally Posted By: Augie
Keep throwing the feed at your hybrids. They will look like this one before you know it.

Do you mean they will look like you or the fish? Either way I couldn't complain. lol

Originally Posted By: mikepjr
or this. I know they wont get that big in ponds, but imagine this pig roaming around in your puddle. I'm sure everyone has seen it before, but still wow what a toad.

Missouri state record 21lb 11oz

For crying out loud! I guess I could dream of growing that size of fish in my puddle...you never know...19.1 pounds to go!

Originally Posted By: jpsdad
...I can tell you that if you don't think too deeply about them you'll soon forget they are there. I've always trusted the advice that they can't harm you if they are cooked and haven't been deterred. Now the white grubs ... I can't help but to surgically remove them.

I doesn't take much of an excuse for me to not clean fish. I'm much more of a catch and release type of guy and if my wife were to find out about them...she wouldn't cook them for me anyhow. I plan to find good homes for them.

Originally Posted By: 5444
QA: As always, your posts never disappoint. I love reading about your pond success and seeing your pics. Congrats on the nice HSB.

I'm glad you enjoy my ramblings and I appreciate you saying so! Stay tuned...I'm here all week.

Fish on!,
Noel