I'm trying to rap my head around demucking a pond with a trash pump, or get a visual. What keeps appearing is a 2 acre mud hole with a small figure with a straw working that straw up and down, and this little cocoa colored pee stream coming out over the dam. Say you get through the wettest of the muck, you even get through the looser pudding. around here the major accumulation of muck is thicker than pudding. your not going to insert a stick and stir that stuff up. Only way I can envision getting it pumpable is blasting through it with water pressure, like the gold miners done the mountain sides like 100 years ago.

I would take the advice given and use a more petroleum based hydraulic removal process. Cut the dam. Get a long reach and dozer out there, or regular excavator and dozer, heck if your pond is 2 acres you really need a couple excavators to get it done in a reasonable amount of time. Man your talkin 2 ACRES! That is a mountain of mud if that hole has any depth to it.

Please don't take anything I say the wrong way, I can be a motor mouth. lol I applaud you for trying to think of a way to save some doe. I just think there are better ways to live life then sucking mud through a straw. If you do accomplish removing 2 acres of muck through a trash pump that should be on discovery channel right after how the great pyramids were built.