MANY thanks QA! For the great info and prompt response.
Yeah, I'd sure never put two 9” disc diffusers on the AP-60 pump. It has its own air hose to a 9" Matala rubber diffuser anyway, to be left alone and stay that way as long as it keeps working. That pump and diffuser has been operating together for over three years now, as intermittent/constant as Missouri Wind & Solar’s Power Without Batteries (PWB) Suntaqe unit enables. Mwands’ device is an impressive little deal in that it restarts automatically whenever enough sunlight shows again on cloudy days.

Thank you for confirming exactly what I was wanting to do.
I’ll for sure run all diffusers in a straight line down the middle of the pond end to end, as evenly spaced as I can.

A Matala 9" rubber diffuser runs a fair $69 nearly everywhere I look. Do you like one place most where I should buy aeration equipment from? I've bought a fair bit from Lagunakoi years ago when I first put this system in place. $70 isn't much, I know. But if there is a sponsor of PondBoss where I can get my equipment from, price is nearly irrelevant. PondBoss’s forum is well beyond VERY helpful.

I'm Look'n forward to getting the third diffuser out there. I had one in between the pump and the Matala disc diffuser that came with the AP-100 pump, but it was WAY too free flowing and robbed the Matala of any airflow at the end of the hose.

This pond was completely dredged and stripped clean and free of all muck probably at least 15 years ago. It was well before my time with it.

A little fun fact of this particular pond is that the water is always crystal clear below in the FA. There is a very obvious delineation between the FA on the surface and the muck on the bottom. I mean seriously CLEAR water, if that matters at all. This water has never been murky.

Many thanks again,
Chuck

Last edited by DCQuarterCircle; 09/25/19 02:30 PM.