Dumbfounded frown Went looking for my ECHO Polesaw and it has come up missing. I worked on it a while back thought I put it away and now I am not sure if someone needed it more than me or I just misplaced it. I had two young men out to the pond and worked to remove some of the Willows that are so invasive at the pond. Wound up using one of the chain saws along with some roundup 365 to dab on the top of the willow cut. We also replaced a couple of the metal 55 gal drums used for floating my pier and replaced them with plastic drums. We used the front end loader and some straps/chains to pick up one end of the pier and slipped out the drums that needed to be replaced. The water was cooler than I expected after it had been in the mid 80's just a few weeks back. Now I am thinking I might be ok to start up a little fishing in a couple weeks. Still have a lot more Willows to be removed. I also increased my feeding time by 2 seconds on two of the three TH feeders. Bg were very active along with seeing several lmb in the 3lb range moving around and in with the bg. It was a long day at the pond.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy