Anybody a part of this years Optimal trial studies?

I got involved with the trial sample earlier this year where they simply sent me about 5 pounds of food to try out and respond with observations. I was emailed the other day that I was to be used again for a second trial...I thought "cool, I like that". Delivery truck shows up the other day with about 70 pounds of optimal in a box.

Holy Smokes!

This trial is a bit more regimented...Use the 40 pound bag of Optimal BG as a control (I was using Opt BG anyway) for three days, then pick one of 7 smaller bags (~4 lb) of mystery pellets and use it for 3 days, then switch back to the BG feed for 3 day, then try a different mystery bag, and so on...record time of day, amount fed, amount left over, and any observations.

I am looking forward to the trials to say the least, but I actually ordered too much food last spring and now have way more than I can use for the remainder of the season. I'm thinking about bagging the excess up in gallon ziplocks and hiding it in the freezer with the hopes my wife does not feed it to me this winter.

Fish on!,
Noel