Well if you ever have trouble with your LMB eating any fish you attempt to stock, consider that you may not have to drain the pond in order to remove them. The purpose of draining is to reduce the amount of rotenone needed; at only 1/8 acre it may be totally affordable to go for it while it's at full capacity. After nearly 20 years as a pond owner, I can say it's real headache to have any species that goes against your main goals.

Also consider that a few small studies have indicated that catchability in an inheritable trait in LMB. So the more you cull them, the harder it will be to catch the remaining LMB and their offspring. Your goal of maximum variety may depend on severely culling the LMB, but I lack the expertise to say how much you can achieve through angling pressure alone in a pond that size. Ask the pros on that one.

On another note, how long does your water stay below 70 degrees from fall to spring? Some pond owners who have very clean water that stays cool well into the spring will add some variety with rainbow trout. Any you don't catch will die in the summer heat; so you stock them in the fall, fatten them up with pellet feed, and harvest them in the spring. I've done it once before and it was fun.