In the "From The Editor's Desk" section of the July/August PBMag, Bob talks about the possibility/likelihood of bringing some changes to the magazine, and asks for comments on what we would like to see in it. I thought I'd put mine here and collect some more from y'all.'

1. Some Mags I subscribe to have regular writers who I think are hacks. I really can't stand what or how they write. I am happy to state that I don't feel this way about any of the current regular writers in PBMag.

2. I would never have asked to see columns on wildlife management or birdwatching in a Pond Management magazine, but I consistently enjoy reading Dan Van Schaik and Birdman Mel's columns and find them good accompaniment to pond information in a general outdoors manner.

3. Changes: Personally, I would like to see more articles NOT about LMB and BG - those have kind of been done enough. I would be interested in detailed information on other species being given more often in the future. For example, I never plan to stock Tiger Muskies, but I think an encompassing article on their use in sport ponds would be very interesting.

What do all of you want to see in PBMag?

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]