So the USDA gets their fish from Logan Hollow Fish Farm. They stated they have been in business for 38 years and all of their fish are certified by an IL wildlife biologist. They said I would not be able to get YP, but recommended HBG instead of BG. What do you guys think? For structure I have a medium brush pile on the west side of pond I made out of white oak limbs and smaller branches. I have three separate pallet structures on the east, west, and south side of pond and I have a large 10' satellite dish in the center of the pond at the bottom. I realize most of my structure will eventually decay and possibly add to DO problems, but purchasing plastic cover was not in the budget.
I have no issues with not adding CC. I really just want to do whats best for the pond. I would like some really good horse sized BG/HBG, but I love catching monster bass too. I will look into BNM and SFS for forage. I appreciate the great info fellas. I would love the SMB idea, but I do not believe I have a economical source. I'm getting read to build a deck. I got my footings in and hopefully the pond will be full soon. I would love some ell grass BOB-O, I will send a message soon. Again thanks everyone.