I wonder how many is too many? I read in the archives about a ponds carrying capacity and saw where it was dated back 9 yrs ago. There has to be more information/experience with a sports pond today. From what I read, to figure your total pounds of fish in your pond was pretty much a scientific wild ass guess or what I call a SWAG. So, why do I ask? Because I have a pond with some nice and healthy fish (lmb, hsb, res, cnbg,) except for the 15" male lmb that are still trying to put weight back on after this past spawn. And I would like to keep these fish growing and not dying from being overstocked, underfeed or swimming in too much pee. This pond also has Tp, TFS and maybe a few GSH. Did I miss any recent articles on ponds carrying capacity in the PB Magazine? I have CRS you see, so maybe I just don't recall right now. It seems to me that Bob Lusk is always looking for things to discuss in his Facebook live. Maybe he could do a whole program on how many pounds of or how to swag on how many fish we have swimming around the pond? In my pond I think there are some good numbers of healthy predators, except for those male lmb and I would like to keep it that way.

Last edited by TGW1; 06/22/19 07:10 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy