I'm looking for some advice on what to do with our water, especially relating to whether to add ag lime or not. This is pretty urgent, because we recently stocked YP, but have had a steady trickle of YP dying. Any advice is appreciated.

Here's some background, and the water test results:
Our water had a slight green cast to it in March and April, but since has been clear and getting progressively clearer as the season progresses. No rooted vegetation (due to grass carp), but we do have increasing amounts of FA (I'd call it a "moderate" amount currently). We can now see a rock pile and a barrel that were placed in about 8-10' of water. I had our water chemistry tested at Penn State, and here are the results:
  • Nitrate: 0.8 mg/L
  • Phosphorus: <0.025 mg/L
  • Total Dissolved Solids: 33 mg/L
  • pH: 7.2 (Note: Water sampled at 10am)
  • Total Alkalinity: 8 mg CaCO3/L
  • Hardness as CaCO3: 17 mg/L
  • Iron: <0.1 mg/L
  • Manganese: 0.05 mg/L
  • Aluminum: <0.03 mg/L
  • Sulfate: 7.0 mg/L

Questions: Any thoughts on the water quality/chemistry? Should we add ag lime, and how much per acre, given that pH is fine but that total alkalinity is quite low (I think)? Penn State's guidelines say that our pond's manganese is high, so is that an issue for our fishery? If so, where could manganese come from (soil?), and how to reduce it?

See full thread on my pond's revamp if interested in more background info:
http://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=506290