We went back this afternoon with no luck at the fishing dock. Went over to the east side and my wife did get a bit but couldn't get it in. Don't know what it was but it was a fish about 8-10 inches. I do think that I have a filamentous algae problem. I noticed that I would have some green goo when I would reel in. Visibility is pretty low. So for now I won't be fishing till I can get my boat ready and do some troutlining for those CC. I have got to get busy on building up the levee now that it has dried out some. Still got to get the water level down some more and my siphon had stopped working this past week. I tried to restart but no luck. I have too much of an air bubble since the water level is lower. I got an air/fluid hand pump I am going to rig up to pull the air out and retry it again. Many of my GSH that I got to fish with on Memorial day were still alive and that is why we got to fish this weekend. I put the leftovers in the cattle tank behind the house so we will see how long they live there. They will have plenty to eat with all the mosquitos that are coming out.
Anyway my priorities right now are to get the levee fixed and remove trees off of the levee. I will update as work progresses.

Nothing like seeing your bobber bobbing.
1 acre pond with LMB BG GSF BH CC and whatever else I can find
Not after trophies I just like catching and eating fish
Buddy R Hill

I Subscribe