I have fillet trained WE, HBCP, HSB, SMB and YP that congregate beneath the dock...they love chunk BG - including organs. Some of those fillet trained fish have gotta be pushing 150 WR...it's a blast and we're growing some remarkable individuals. Get them trained over the course of 4-6 weeks and they'll hit anything that drops off the dock.

On another note...last Fall I was going to launch my canoe after it's been sitting for several months - flip it over and see [and smell] a couple mouse nests - several scatter into the grass but one gets confused and decides to instead try to swim across the entire width of my main pond. It was late November and water temps are in the upper 40s but still several fish [HSB and SMB I suspect] are striking...eventually near the far shore something finally hammered him dun good. It was such a hoot I've considered collecting them in the outbuilding [infested with field mice] with the 5G bucket/peanut butter trap and feeding them to the fishery. Another part of me thinks it's a bit wrong, however. Feedback?

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]