Getting busy placing structure near where it will go! Hopefully this is what you all had in mind. Yes, lot more needed. I cut most of the "good" cedar that can be easily accessed. Going to enlist some help for the next round. Some cedars will be placed as fluffy stuff, others I will wire tight for dense cover.
I experimented with a long wire to drag a cedar tree in place and it worked well using my truck and a quick release loop through a limb. We will need a longer wire or rope for a few spots. None of the trees in the attached pics are where they will remain. One blew off the dam and the big one was my first attempt before the wire.
In the attached you can see the water is really clear and already has fairly significant FA. That is a concern considering the tank is a year old. I am assuming it washed in from the neighbor's tank.
On warm days the BG are really active above the big crib. That is exciting considering the amount of work that went into it. Nothing except my dogs likes the floating fish food I have been throwing out for over a month in the same spot almost daily. I was expecting the CC at minimum to at least try it. Maybe tomorrow after another warm day.

Attached Images
Cedar Train 1.jpg Cedar Train 2.jpg Dam & East Shore.jpg Dam East View.jpg West Shore.jpg
Last edited by ShortCut; 02/26/19 10:56 PM.