Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57
Me too, BPM - but a guy like Scott will interpret this temporary setback as a direct challenge and he will likely come back with improvements to the available shoreline following drawdown and BG 3x the original size...maybe a zip-line, too. He's wired like that...I suspect a lot of us are.

3x the original size would be awesome, haha. last spring my friend and i were trying to catch some culls (females) to move to his pond. he caught one that weighed 1.5 lbs.. a few months later i caught one that weighed 1.9 lbs. mine was a female and surely she had eggs, but she didnt have that look like she had just swallowed a golf ball. she was just a big fish! no doubt some of these would have topped the 2 lb mark. the one i posted here while back dead that i layed on the bottom of a 5 gallon bucket was a stud.
alabama holds the world record bg. so that means i can't just shoot for the state record, i have to aim for the world record..it sure would be interesting to put about 100 males in my pond and no females. fed them well and see what happens.

Last edited by scott69; 02/08/19 07:07 PM.

Scott Hanners