Scott...visually, your water sure looks healthy, nice phytoplanton bloom rolling and I see no evidence of excess nutrients by way of FA...and your BG are some of the finest I've ever seen, and I've seen A LOT of BG nationwide on here, in person, on BigBluegill.com etc. This is the first episode of a fishery wide lethal event targeting seemingly robust and super healthy fish that I've ever witnessed, so it's been very educational for myself and likely everyone else. I am really sorry for your situation, but considering your ability to grow amazing BG fast, it probably couldn't happen to a better guy in that respect as you'll be back at it in no time. One question...are these CNBG? If so, do you think their lower tolerance to cold water could have something to do with their susceptibility to an infection? If they are CNBG, are you considering stocking NBG to perhaps hedge your bets in case you get another polar event in the coming years? Scientists say these weather/temp extremes will become more common...

Last edited by teehjaeh57; 02/07/19 12:49 AM. Reason: another question

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]